Safe, but Dangerous

"Is he good?" "Of course he's good, but he's not a tame lion."

"Knowledge is Power"

I only speak my opinion in my voice. How you take it, and what you hear is your choice.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's Been A While

I realize I haven't made a post in a while, though not many would have noticed anyway. I just wanted to make a post to show I am still alive and kicking, and I shall have some stuff come up soon. I will make my comeback by posting a 'Best and Worst Films of 2012'. I enjoy movies a ton, and I'm often told I should write about them. So, I will dive into that a little bit more, and see what happens.

I'm also thinking of doing a vlog. I haven't done one yet, and I want to experience it. I just don't know what I would want to talk about.

Maybe that can be my best and worst film list. What do you think? Any suggestions?

Until then, have a good life.

2 comments:

  1. First off, yes, you need to start writing again. And yes, I want to know what your best and worst films of 2012 are.

    Vlogs are tricky things. If you do one, have all your information ready before you record. Scripts help a lot. I stopped doing them because of personal insecurities, but I enjoyed making them.

    Also, I may be the only one, but I look forward to your posts. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete