Safe, but Dangerous

"Is he good?" "Of course he's good, but he's not a tame lion."

"Knowledge is Power"

I only speak my opinion in my voice. How you take it, and what you hear is your choice.

Monday, October 17, 2011

We Need A Hero

This world is going to hell. I don’t mean that in the religious sense, I mean to literal shit. Governments all over are doing crazy things to their people, but even more, the people are doing something about it, taking a stand. Now, whether we agree with their tactics is a matter of opinion. I believe that someone does need to do it, but I’m not one of those people. I know the things that are going on in the world, I’m not stupid. I do care about everything that is going on. I’m speaking of the riots, the occupies, protests, government power, the economy, I know most of the ins and outs. I’m glad mass amounts of people gather in one spot to show themselves, and speak their voice. That’s a great way to get the attention of the law and government. I want to attend all these things myself, but I can’t help but think of all sorts of reasons of why not to go:

1) All I’m going to do is hear people yell about things I already know, or yell myself about what everyone else is yelling about, which makes me wonder exactly what the point is of me being there. What does it help, or serve?

2) I see all those people as a front-line in an army. You send out a mass number of people to prove a point, and get thoughts and ideas out, and wait to see what the answers are going to be. Then, once the answers come, you send in a second wave, then a third, and maybe more. Each wave has a different tactic, or goal in mind. They work together to obtain one ultimate goal. That being said, what usually happens to the front-line in wars? I believe that is were most of your casualties occur. I mean, you don’t hear about the generals or whoever going out with the front-line. Those mother-fuckers are staying behind to watch the outcome, and come up with strategies to take down the others. Playing a game of ‘Risk’, but using real people. You lose people and you say, “Well, fuck. Now we’ve learned something Let’s move on.” I see all those gathering people as the spot were the pebble is dropped in the pond. I’d rather be in the back, see the ripple coming, rise above it, then clean up after the wake, and make a fresh start. That’s what I’m meant to do. I can’t be a casualty of war. I don’t see it as being a coward, a non-participant/supporter, or anything like that. I just don’t think that's my job, not my wave. I’m not trying to discourage anyone from gathering, protesting, or whatever because, like I said, someone has to do it.

3) Like the second, if the the government really is intentionally doing all this screwed up stuff, or if there are terrorists, then ,don’t you think that they will enjoy having all the people who oppose them together in one area? That’s an easy target. I know, I know, people are going there for peace, therefore they want to settle by peaceful means. That’s bullshit. The ones in power don’t care, they have guns. Big guns. They can find/have people they can easily control and manipulate into killing all the innocent people, then just as easily cover their own ass. It could be to where the front-line doesn’t just have casualties of war, the entire front-line will be gone, and the other waves will have to runaway and hide for a while in order to come up with strategic moves against the power. So, if you’re just killed off with a snap of a finger, then the only thing that you did, or stood for was making a huge impact on those who are left, which is a big part, but not where I fit in. Some may say, “No this would never happen. They would never do a thing like that. You watch too many movies.” Well, it may not happen, and I may be completely paranoid, but I know there are plenty of others who have the same thoughts and ideas about this, so, that makes me believe that my “theory” is possible. And if my “theory” is possible, then that is not a risk I’m willing to take.

I know the world is bad and it needs to make a change to be better. There are tons of ideas out there that seem like they can work, and make complete sense, but we aren’t trying it on large scales to really judge what exactly would be better. The reason we don’t do these things is because certain people would lose, or not receive money. Money has become the most powerful thing in the world, and it doesn’t even really exist. This evil is controlling everything, and bringing the world down in flames, and where I live at the moment, that statement is literal.

So, in my opinion there is only one thing that could help us get out of this slump, and that one thing is a hero. We need a Hero to come and save us, or help us rather. I’m not talking about a Savior. I’m not wanting or expecting Jesus Christ to come back and save us, or save some actually, not all. I’m not expecting God to set Earth on fire. None of what I’m talking about relates to religious views or thoughts. I just want to make that clear. I’m talking a Hero, or Heroes. Like Batman, Iron Man, Tyler Durden, Justice League, or The Avengers. Real people with skills and talents in certain areas. Rich and powerful people who are knowledgeable, and are located on the inside of the source of evil. People who use their riches and power to take down the other bad rich and powerful people from the inside out. A computer wiz who can hack into banking systems and change numbers around.

We need these people, we need this to happen. I feel that is the only way, and I know there are many like me. Why else would they be making so many comic book movies, and making a fortune off of them? I would love to be one of these people, but sadly, I’m neither rich nor powerful. I do believe that these people will come out and do something, but I also feel that we just need to continue the path we’re going.

Regardless of what we need to do for the future, there is one thing that will inevitably happen. Exactly what that one thing is, I’m not sure, but it’s going to be big and bad. Catastrophic. That is the only way most people will realize the truth, and be motivated to do something to resolve the situation. I mean, America became more patriotic after 9/11, which doesn’t make sense, but that’s a whole other rant.

All I’m saying is be aware and be prepared. If you’re rich and powerful, look into what is going on in the world and do something positive to help the world progress properly. If you’re not rich or powerful, then do everything you can you think of that will help improve our lives in a positively progressive way. Let your voice be heard, claim your freedom, and fight to reach your ideals. Too many people live their lives in fear, and it holds everyone back. Don’t be scared, and stop judging based off appearances. Avoid mainstream media, and disregard what society says is right. Don’t be a dependent religious person and look, wait, or pray for someone, who is not going to come, to save you. Know that many will be lost, not everyone can make it, so, don’t let your emotions cloud your mentality. Knowledge is true power. Now, let’s make and become Heroes!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I love reading your blogs, I wish you'd write more.

    2. I would love to see your thoughts on post 9/11 patriotism. I had a teacher yell at me for saying I thought it was horrible that the country needed to have a huge tragedy in order to be united (only to fall back in shambles a year later).

    3. I'm guessing you live near or in Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Thanks. I need to remember to post more, or write blogs more. I was never sure if anyone actually read or enjoyed them. I don't get too many comments, so, thank you for giving me a reason and a purpose to follow through with writing blogs more. It will be a top priority. :) I've also read some of your movie reviews, we have some different points of view for some things, but I'm taking your review of Dream House into consideration because I was on the fence for that one. Haven't seen it.

    2. I could definitely write a rant on 9/11 as a whole. A lot of different details. After all of my personal events that were taken place on that day, and all the things I've researched and heard on 9-11, there are many different things to discuss. These discussions will be written about soon.

    3. Hahaha, yeah, I live in Austin.

    ReplyDelete