Safe, but Dangerous

"Is he good?" "Of course he's good, but he's not a tame lion."

"Knowledge is Power"

I only speak my opinion in my voice. How you take it, and what you hear is your choice.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Short Ramble About Life

    

     I don't think I believe in having only one God. I mean, everything comes in twos, at least. There always has to be balance, and in order for balance to work, there needs to be two. One thing can’t be God, and do it all alone, it makes no sense. “God” would not be there without two things reacting to each other, and “God” can’t “create” things without having one thing react with another. Think about all the balances that are clear around us: Positive and Negative, Black and White, High and Low, Hot and Cold, Dark and Light, Sun and Moon, Male and Female,Cats and Dogs; need I say more? That’s just the way most things are in most cases.
  
     The main thing to think about is that the two things are meant to be there, supposed to be there, and work together to create something. Your hands together can create art, your feet together can create mobility to help create, your eyes to see more of the picture, your ears to hear both sides of the spectrum, two whole people to create another. It all makes sense, but the more I think and talk about it, it boils down to another number, my favorite number, three. When you have a scale, in order to weigh both sides, there needs to be a structure in the middle. When you think of the black and white things of life, don’t you think there’s always that “grey area”. When a man and woman have a child, that child is a living creation, and should be considered and looked at as an accomplishment, and therefore, the third part of the cycle, or circle, of life. The way I was brought up in life to think about God has changed a little.
  
     Yes I’m saying I believe in God. It’s not the God that many others are thinking of, but it’s a God. I believe it’s merely and energy source, the life essence, the electricity through the water that makes you alive. I guess you can look at it as a parasite, in a sense, God serves no purpose without a host. But that energy source has many hosts, like plants and animals, even the entire world around you. That’s why we are all connected. All one being. That’s why if we do something to each other, another is effected. The bigger to problem, the bigger the consequences. For instance, you kill someone, then someone else who is alive will feel the pain, and come back after you. You kill off certain animals when it’s not necessary, then some part of the ecosystem gets thrown off, and the dominos begin to fall until eventually everyone is effected. If one was to continue drawing the Earth’s life essence, fossil fuels a.k.a. oil, then the Earth won’t be able to hold herself together well anymore, and everyone everywhere is in for some major disaster to strike. Then where would all the money and power go? What did all that “hard work” really do for you? It would all be pointless. Your life would mean nothing.
  
     We are her alive to live, and take care of life. To take care of our lives, and lives around use to make everything better and easier. Evolution and advancement is great to a point, but the point has been reached, and continued in the wrong direction.  Up to know, this is what I can think of that care and money is going to: War, Terrorism, Military, Athletics, Gasoline/Oil, Political Campaigns, Religion/Church, Taxes, Fees... That’s the main things off the top of my head. Neither one of those should be the most important thing to think or talk about. Maybe I’m just on a different spectrum, but all those things require violence and low intelligence (to be easily controlled). Neither one of those things are good for anyone. Where do I think money and thoughts should go toward? Art, Education, Health, Science, Agriculture, Nature, Poverty in Third World Countries...
 
     I mean, I know a school closed down around here, which makes things hard for parents, teachers, and children. Then there’s a gas station built across the street from another gas station in the snap of a finger. What’s wrong with this picture? We fight terrorism  by using terrorism. How is that supposed to work? We have people upset and anxious about players quitting leagues because there million dollar salary isn’t enough, while teachers can’t find jobs, haha. It really is laughable that we have all done this to each other. I know, I’m ashamed of myself too, but I’m just old enough to realize what the frack is going on in this world.
  
     It starts with my generation, it has too, to start making that difference. That change that we so desperately need. There’s too many old fashioned fuddy duds in the political system that they’ve given up and don’t give a frack about anyone else. We need to start finding ways to do something, but I seriously don’t think a damn thing is going to get done until something really awfully disastrous happens.
  
     Something will happen, and when it does, then I just hope that the strong minded and strong willed have already thought and planned things out, and is ready to do something as soon as problems strike. I know I’ve been brushing up on some things. A few things people should do is watch things about the Zeitgeist Movement, and Jacque Fresco with his Venus Project idea. I think those are great thoughts about our future. There are many other things out there that have the right positive ideas for movement, those are just my main things I’ve been watching.

    Okay, my mind seems to be done at the moment, but that’s my short life rant for the day, I’m sure I’ll make additions at a later date, or by comments that I hope are made.

3 comments:

  1. An interesting read sir. I stopped halfway through to think about the thing about God...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like interesting, thanks :)Well, hopefully you finished after your thinking. And I'm glad you did stop to think, that's what I was hoping. That and I was also hoping for a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful following Zeitgeist without considerable analysis. It too has an agenda. The unified consciousness has a fault in that once a drop of water enters an ocean, it is no longer a drop of water.

    ReplyDelete