Safe, but Dangerous

"Is he good?" "Of course he's good, but he's not a tame lion."

"Knowledge is Power"

I only speak my opinion in my voice. How you take it, and what you hear is your choice.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Writer in Me



Give me a letter, and I will give you a word.
It could be any word.
An easy short word, or a long complicated, and hard to pronounce word.
It could be a well known word, or one I just made up.

Give me a word, and I’ll give you a phrase.
Could be a slang phrase, or a slogan.
It could rhyme, have beats, or just catchy.
Maybe it would make you think, or make you smile.

Give me a phrase, and I’ll give you a story.
A story with characters, a setting, and a plot.
It could be a short story, or a novel.
I could write it as a play, movie, poem, comic, or a song.

Whatever it is you decide to give me.
I will take, make, and create.
I can give you something for a lifetime, or a short time.
It could make you laugh, or you could cry.

As long as I make a thought.
As long as I make an impact.
As long as one person is entertained,
then I’ve done what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment