Safe, but Dangerous

"Is he good?" "Of course he's good, but he's not a tame lion."

"Knowledge is Power"

I only speak my opinion in my voice. How you take it, and what you hear is your choice.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Engagement

An English Sonnet

Loneliness and despair are on their way
through my ever questing, wandering life.
I’ve been anxiously awaiting the day,
to discover, embrace, my future wife.
I’ve sympathized with so many others,
looking for the same old magical thing:
attraction, warmth from another;
Not some meaningless and lust ridden fling.
When the radiant white gem is in reach,
black oppressive misery swiftly stains
happiness. Safety is what we all search
for, but sharp, agonizing pain remains.
I yearn to find that one great emotion,
blood rush that will set love in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment