Safe, but Dangerous

"Is he good?" "Of course he's good, but he's not a tame lion."

"Knowledge is Power"

I only speak my opinion in my voice. How you take it, and what you hear is your choice.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Girl Rap

This is a rap I wrote for me in a duo rap between me and my boy Jerry Mouse. We never actually put it together, and don't remember what his half said, but here's mine. I'd actually like to create this fully someday.

Shake it over here, shake it over there,
Shake it like this, shake it like that,
Shake that ass but don’t break that back,
Ain’t no other girls workin’ it like that

No girl, don’t think that I’m sly
I’m not
A guy
To go fly by
I’m actual-ly a nice cool guy
Who won’t
drop lines
to make you cry

Let’s take it slow
Let’s take it serious
That smile you got
got me curious
about what you’re thinkin’
I hope I’m not mistaken
Put those eyes away
That spiki spiki sparkle makes me wanna piki play

But my nervousness
Won’t let me say
What I need to say
Let’s have a talk
A conversation
Let’s have a drink
Remove the tension
Wait
Did I mention
The way your hair flows
And the way that it glistens
Makes me wanna say “Oh shit son!”

Don’t take him
He’s a real dick
I really know what makes you tick

No comments:

Post a Comment