Safe, but Dangerous

"Is he good?" "Of course he's good, but he's not a tame lion."

"Knowledge is Power"

I only speak my opinion in my voice. How you take it, and what you hear is your choice.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wandering Man


There is a man.
That wanders through unknown places.
He wanders here and there,
Never knowing where he goes next.
Wanders into places I don’t know,
Places I’ve never thought.
I try to talk to him.
He never listens.
He listens to everyone but me.
He lives in the light with the clouds,
Places I only dream.
He needs to be calm.
Needs to stay put.
He continues to run around.
Runs as if racing to get somewhere.
How can he get to one place,
When he is all over the place?
I talk to him.
Others talk to him,
But yet he does what he wants.
Hardly ever stops to pay attention.
He hears,
He sees,
But still keeps running.
Is he running towards something?
Or is he running from something?
No matter, he ends in the right place.
But someone please help me,
Help me to control my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment