Safe, but Dangerous

"Is he good?" "Of course he's good, but he's not a tame lion."

"Knowledge is Power"

I only speak my opinion in my voice. How you take it, and what you hear is your choice.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Land of Acidius


I pace around the room furiously
Hold my head tight, and pull on my hair
Thoughts and emotions swirl around mind and body
Stress and struggle fills me up
Darkness falls upon me
I feel I’ve lost touch with my inner self
Something is missing from me, from my soul
There must be a way to regain connection with life
Life is hard and still
I must find myself, find my drive and purpose
Be connected once again with myself and the world around

I hear that the land of Acidius exists
The place where all connections lie
A beautiful world
The world that lies beneath the one I and everyone live in
One that anyone can see, but you have to be ready and willing to grasp
One drop of a magic potion will send you on a journey of a lifetime
A self discovery adventure

I take the trip

In this wondrous land many things take place
You see things for what they really are
Dark things are darker, colors are brighter
Everything is intense, but not too much, just enough
All things have constant motion:
The trees sway slightly, flowers bloom over and over again
They all move as one, they are all one
I sit and melt into the ground, bringing us together
There are defined patterns and outlines everywhere
There are paths and traces for it all:
A cigarette is flicked, and a line of fire flows behind it, until it stops on a surface; one hand waves, and many hands follow
I hear moving music and feel it deep inside, and changes my emotions and sight
Everything is great
I smile and laugh constantly at what I see and feel
I take in the emotions and thoughts of people around me and feel the need to help
Try and make them as happy as I am, finally
Water is my gasoline, as it should be
I have he ability to reason out all my thoughts from before and set things in stone
I’ve lost almost all touch with physical reality
I’m in the place that “God” really created
I’ve been there the whole time, but never really saw it, until now
“It is so real”
I say while standing in awe of a tree under a light

Once my mind is nice and comfortable, my physical body is able to be manipulated
I can feel every muscle in my body
I have complete feeling and control over every inch
Stretching all, long and hard, gives me a boost
It’s a powerful control
I look myself over as if I’m a new person in a new body
I am
Places in my mind that were once detached, now flow as one
As all things do
“Know Thyself” repeats
I do now
I understand myself, and all things around
I speak with animals, as they do me, without words being spoken

I am complete, and happy

Until the world darkens my spirits once again
In which case, I shall travel to the amazing land of Acidius again
To regain control over life

No comments:

Post a Comment